Come Away & Play Workshop – Sunday 17th June 10am ~ 12pm
Join us for an exciting, interactive workshop with our Master Trainer Louise Harding. Using Louise’s unique proven methods you will learn to:
- train your dog to respond reliably, even when off leash, distracted and at a distance
- build ‘Play Drive’ in your dog
- use Play as a powerful motivator and high value reward for training your dog
- develop your dog’s self-control using Play
- train your dog to ‘come away’
- how to keep you and your dog safe when out and about
- proof the behaviours you have trained
- and so much more.
You CAN train your dog to come every time it’s called. Join us and learn how you can combine the power of play to train a strong reliable recall in your dog.
Cost: Handlers with dog – $75 (You and your dog attend) only 8 spaces available
N.B. Your dog must be friendly with other dogs and friendly human strangers.
Observers – $50 (Only you attend. A great way to absorb all the learning without distraction)
only 30 spaces available
Location: The Training Paddock – Peninsula Industrial Estate, 170 Woy Woy Rd, Woy Woy
Prior Knowledge: No previous knowledge or experience is required
Drink refreshments will be provided